03/14/19 - Dr. Ken Kronhaus - Ask Your Boss For Permission To Take Mid-Day Naps

03/14/19 - Dr. Ken Kronhaus - Ask Your Boss For Permission To Take Mid-Day Naps

0 0 about 1 month ago
Host Doug Stephan and Dr. Ken Kronhaus discuss Carcinogens recently discovered in High Blood Pressure drugs. Ask your Pharmacist to check the brands that you're using. New benefits have recently been revealed with The Mediterranean Diet. Did you know that many prescription drugs only contain 25% active ingredients and the other 75% is just filler? The FDA has recently approved a new nasal spray to relive Depression, but the long-term effects are not known. Next, brief Mid Day Naps could ... See More

Find us on Facebook

Copyright 2019 - Spreaker Inc. a Voxnest Company - Create a podcast - New York, NY
Help