Binging on Edibles (8pm)

Binging on Edibles (8pm)

by WBZ-AM
0 0 about 1 month ago
Three tourists from Pennsylvania, all in their sixties, overdosed on marijuana edibles and collapsed in an Edgartown restaurant. All three were taken to the hospital from the Newes restaurant. the Centers for Disease Control says while a fatal overdose from marijuana is unlikely, it’s not harmless.

Author

Find us on Facebook

Copyright 2019 - Spreaker Inc. a Voxnest Company - Create a podcast - New York, NY
Help