Settings
Light Theme
Dark Theme
  • Explicit

    #78 - Gilmore Girls (2000)

    23 JAN 2024 · Yes, Ris finally made Brian watch it.
    1h 38m 15s
  • Explicit

    #77 - The Rock (1996)

    2 JAN 2024 · Not the Dwayne Johnson variety.
    2h 4m 35s
  • Explicit

    #76 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

    19 DEC 2023 · Support this show at patreon.com/marissamccool So how much can one's opinion be immediately improved by Stifler randomly showing up?
    1h 57s
  • Explicit

    #75 - A Mighty Boosh (2003)

    18 NOV 2023 · Support this podcast at patreon.com/marissamccool, venmo@ThePurpleAmazon, or paypal.me/RissyMcCool Sometimes the retrospective aspect of this show reminds us how certain things have aged. Ohhhhh boy.
    1h 7m 23s
  • Explicit

    #74 - AEW: All In (2023)

    25 OCT 2023 · Support this podcast at patreon.com/marissamccool, Venmo@ThePurpleAmazon, or paypal.me/RissyMcCool This week, we're headed to Wembley Stadium, and Natalie gets to see her first ever wrestling show.
    1h 54m 12s
  • Explicit

    #73 - American Gladiators (1989-95)

    27 SEP 2023 · Support this podcast at patreon.com/marissamccool, Venmo@ThePurpleAmazon, or paypal.me/RissyMcCool Let's go back to Saturday mornings in the early 90s!
    1h 41m 2s
  • Explicit

    #72 - Nimona (2023)

    6 SEP 2023 · Support this podcast at https://patreon.com/marissamccool, https://paypal.me/RissyMcCool, or Venmo@ThePurpleAmazon Netflix says "trans rights" for once?
    1h 26m 11s
  • Explicit

    #71 - Draft Day (2014)

    18 AUG 2023 · Support this podcast at patreon.com/marissamccool, paypal.me/RissyMcCool, or Venmo@ThePurpleAmazon This week, it's a surprisingly in-depth analysis of a movie comprised of approximately 90 percent talking on the phone and the other 10 percent feeling sad about Chadwick in retrospect.
    1h 42m 36s
  • Explicit

    #70 - Kingdom of Heaven: Director's Cut (2005)

    2 AUG 2023 · Support this podcast at patreon.com/marissamccool, Venmo@ThePurpleAmazon, or Paypal.me/RissyMcCool A film that'll make you say "they cut out THAT from the theatrical release too?!" Music used from original score of the movie by Harry Gregson-Williams.
    1h 44m 23s
  • Explicit

    #69 - A Knight's Tale (2001)

    5 JUL 2023 · Nice.
    1h 33m 14s

"But I Heard About It" is a pop cultural retrospective media review podcast. The concept of the show began with Ris showing Murphy movies and other media they'd never seen...

show more
"But I Heard About It" is a pop cultural retrospective media review podcast. The concept of the show began with Ris showing Murphy movies and other media they'd never seen before while growing up in a repressive household where they weren't allowed to watch most things, and then comparing what it's like to see something for the first time versus someone who has either grown up with it or seen it a bunch of times. Brian, not to be left out with his DVD collection bigger than some libraries, wanted in with a return to the early days of Inciting Incident. Thus, they watch something that one of them hasn't seen, but they heard about it!
show less
Contacts
Information

Looks like you don't have any active episode

Browse Spreaker Catalogue to discover great new content

Current

Looks like you don't have any episodes in your queue

Browse Spreaker Catalogue to discover great new content

Next Up

Episode Cover Episode Cover

It's so quiet here...

Time to discover new episodes!

Discover
Your Library
Search