This week we interview Todd Farrell Jr. from Benchmarks, play new stuff from Oklahoma's own Brad Fielder, The Bigger Empty, Early Riser, Dave Hause, and Dead Bars, plus a debut from OKC's Get Fired, a classic from Armchair Martian, and much more.
1. "I Am My Radio" by Bullet Proof Lovers (from Shot Through The Heart)
2. "Maybeing" by Armchair Martian (from Hang on Ted)
3. "The Sea Around Us" by Erica Freas (from Patient Ones)
Nevers" by Early Riser (from The Nevers)
5. "Take My Heart With You" by The Bigger Empty (from Lakes & Oceans Vol 1 : Michigan)
6. "Randall Commander" by The Rentiers (from Bring Me the Finest World Map Shower Curtain in All the Land)
7. "The Enemy Within" by Ben Lee (from Freedom, Love, And The Recuperation Of The Human Mind)
8. "Frames" by Benchmarks (from Our Undivided Attention)
9. Interview with Benchmarks' Todd Farrell Jr.
10. "Girls and Boys" by Benchmarks (from Our Undivided Attention)
11. "The Only Thing That Matters is Whatever's After the Hashtag" by Get Fired (from Too Old to Dream)
12. "Always Bet On Clark" by Dead Bars (from Dream Gig)
13. "Don't Speak" by NOTCHES (from Change My Mind EP)
14. "Mr. Shepherd's Bandage" by The Pavers (from Local 1500)
15. "The Brick and the Broom" by Brad Fielder (from Vernacular Songs)
16. "Burn After Reading" by Nothington (from In The End)
17. "With You" by Dave Hause (from Bury Me In Philly)
*Note* All music played on this show is done so with the express written permission of the artist, artist representative, and/or the record label.