Patient Protection Act Equals Patience
Carol Newman believes in following a natural, organic lifestyle to get the energy and vitality needed to enjoy all of life’s possibilities. Each week during the BioGirl Health Show, Carol teaches you how to keep your body healthy inside and out, and today’s topic covers both of those areas.
In this episode of the BioGirl Health Show, Carol welcomes back Ken Bowery who is the majority share holder in Integrated Insurance Agency. Tune in as he uses
knowledge from his 27 years in the insurance industry to weigh in on a topic that now affects everyone from coast to coast - the Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obamacare!
Sign-up Advice from an Insurance Pro
This is Ken’s fourth visit to the BioGirl Health Show. If you are procrastinating about signing up for Obamacare, then you are not alone. Carol shares that she has not signed up, which Ken points out is a good thing! You will not want to miss what he has to share during the episode which includes:
- advice about how to sign up for Obamacare and when you should sign up
- how patience will help both before and during the signup and purchasing processes
- determining the value of your voucher against out of pocket insurance costs
Tune in to hear Ken explain specific situations that could affect you and members of your family. He explains what drive premiums and out of pocket exposure, and then offers suggestions for keeping costs down overall.
Catching Up on Missed Episodes on This Topic
There is no way to explain everything you need to know within a single quarter-hour. If you missed the previous BioGirl Health Shows featuring Ken as a guest, you can find them here:
- Where Is Health Reform Taking Us? http://www.spreaker.com/user/biogirl/where_is_health_care_reform_taking_us
- Health Care Reform - Stay Informed http://www.spreaker.com/user/biogirl/health_care_reform_stay_informed
- Health Care Voucher - Are You Aware? http://www.spreaker.com/user/biogirl/health_care_voucher_are_you_aware
Carol and Ken wrap up the episode by discussing the benefits of having an agent and how Carol stays healthy www.docsbestmultivitamin.com. You won’t want to miss a second of this 15-minute episode! And if you have questions or comments for Carol, during the show or anytime, send them to her via Twitter with the hashtag #biogirlhealth, or visit her website at http://www.biogirlhealth.com/share/.
BioGirl Health Show - Intro