This podcast is designed to help you get your business online and be successful.
Many of my listeners are small business owners and the consultants who help them build their business websites.
Knowledge is power. And each week I’ll be doing interviews with experts in local search, website design, and small business owners to bring their experience and knowledge direct to you.
Podcast Interview Topics:
- Build Your Website In a Weekend (using WordPress to build your website)
- Getting Top Google Rankings in your area
- How should offline businesses use Twitter and Facebook for their business?
- How to use video to improve your search rankings and engage your customers
- How to build a steady stream of referrals and positive reviews online.
- What to do if you get a bad review
- How to use an email newsletter to stay in touch with your customers and build repeat business
Small business success stories (offline businesses who are winning online)
And many, many more…
I’m interviewing local search experts who know the cutting edge tips and tricks for getting great local search results.
I’m also interviewing small business owners who are leveraging social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, and have figured out how to turn their website into a way to attract new customers to their offline business.